Dubaivfm.com policies, terms and conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the dubaivfm.com. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- SSL Security:Protecting the security of your information is very important to us. When you transmit sensitive personal information (such as credit card information) from your computer to our servers, your information is protected by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. For online payment, we protect your payment card information using encryption technology when you place an order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Dubaivfm.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE. United Arab of Emirates is your company’s country of domicile.
What is OFAC and what does it do?
“UAE Office of Foreign Assets Control administers and enforces economic sanctions programs primarily against countries and groups of individuals, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers. The sanctions can be either comprehensive or selective, using the blocking of assets and trade restrictions to accomplish foreign policy and national security goals”.
- Dubaivfm.com accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the AED. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID or Passport) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
Delivery information such as Customers Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes only. Other personal identifiable information will not be stored
Delivery charges apply to all purchases below AED 300/-.
Home / Office delivery Policy:
- You will receive an email/telephone call once your order is processed or a notification will be received if in case of cancellation.
- Please ensure that someone is at home / office at the designated delivery day and time.
- Online orders on www.dubaivfm.com are delivered only to locations within the United Arab Emirates (however, not in some restricted areas).
Madainat Zayed, Ruwais, Beda zayed, Ghayati, Habshan, Liwa, Ruwais, Tarif & Sillah.
Delivery to Remote Locations:
At Office works, we endeavor to deliver above and beyond. However there are some locations that we are unable to deliver, due to the remote nature of some areas. If you have any queries about this please call +971-55-9428780, Saturday – Thursday 10am – 10pm.
Selected Metro Deliveries:
Urgent deliveries can be made through our “Metro Delivery Service”. Metro Delivery areas are defined as Metro Red Line and Green Line Metro Stations.
Delivery Time Frames:
Orders and deliveries are processed Saturday to Thursday excluding Fridays and public holidays. Deliveries are made within 24 hours between 9:00am – 10:00pm Saturday to Thursday. We currently do not have a weekend delivery service.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
All orders can be cancelled before delivery. To cancel an order the Customer needs to notify us by call 971-55-9428780. Upon cancellation of an order, the Customer receives an email confirmation.
If an order is cancelled before shipment initiation i.e. before a shipment confirmation email or SMS has been sent to the Customer, no cancellation charges are made.
If an order is cancelled after shipment initiation i.e. after a shipment confirmation email or SMS has been sent to the Customer, standard cancellation charges apply which may or may not exceed shipment and shipment return charges.